VanLoman has extensive in-house expertise of both national and international wage withholding tax. We can provide tax advice regarding wage withholding tax, but we can also handle your wage withholding tax filings.
Employers often want to remunerate their employees in the most tax-friendliest way in order to reduce personnel costs or increase their employees’ net remuneration. In addition to optimising taxes, it is important to identify any risks with regard to wage withholding tax in a timely manner and to mitigate these risks to the extent possible. We can also be of assistance with regard to cross-border activities or secondments of employees within a group of companies. We assess, among other things, whether a salary split is advisable and in which country an employee is insured, as well as handle applications for the 30% ruling. In addition, we work with renowned law firms to offer support with work permit processes, drafting employment contracts or onboarding new employees.
Examples of advice we provide
- Employee participations
- Remuneration packages
- Salary splits
- National or international secondment
- 30% ruling
- Director and substantial interest holder (DGA) / management BV
- Self-employed worker without employees (Assessment of Employment Relationships (Deregulation) Act)
- Company car
- Social security (A1 statement)
- Severance payment
- Levy on excessive severance payments
- Levy on Early Retirement Schemes
- Secondary tax liabilities for hiring of personnel or subcontractors
- Tax-related objection and appeal proceedings
Do you need more information about wage tax? Please do not hesitate to contact us at 06 8320 9914.